Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Past Two Days

The past two days have been awful for the computer and emails. Cox was down having lots of problems. We changed my emails to Outlook Express and HOLY COW!! was that ever the wrong thing to do. Spend most of the day working on online class lessons. Went to send them and wouldn't let me cause file was too big. Wouldn't let me send anything of any size. I'm about ready to pull my hair out. Hubby got on the phone and had cox put me back on regular cox mail and not Outlook Express. NOW I get some email at cox and as soon as I read it it goes to Outlook Express. *&&^^%%&**** When hubby gets home from the gym he has to call cox and get them to tell us how to get out of Outlook Express they are the ones that put me in Outlook Express. NEVER AGAIN!!! It's put me behind. Going to go now and take a few deep breaths and count to 10. LOL LLOL LOL!!

2 comments:

Kai said...

It crosses my mind that maybe you should make a hanger for Cox - similar to the one you gave the lovely Dee Dee, only more in the fashion of a nice snug NOOSE! A POX on them for upsetting my Little Frannie! But it's going to get straightened out! I have confidence! It WILL! Love you!

Linda Fleming said...

Oh, Fran! How frustrating for you. Maybe you could set up a yahoo mail account to use temporarily till your other account is straightened up. I have used yahoo mail services for about 10 years and have had no problems. Anyhoo- I hope you find a solution soon because I know how important it is right now while you are trying to get your class set up. Hang in there!
Hugs,
Linda F from FL