Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nothing to show y'all. I've been busy cleaning my Doll Studio for the past few days. I can't work in this mess BUT today it looks better. I also have been working on doing instructions for my Bliss pattern. GOSH! It's taking me awhile to do this pattern. I'll finish it tomorrow. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!
GUESS WHAT???? I'm going to go to see Toby Keith tonight with my daughter Brandi. She has tickets and asked me to go with her, she knows I like Toby Keith. For the ones that don't know who Toby Keith is he's a big Country Music star. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
All have a WONDERFUL weekend.
Love & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo - Mom says enjoy the concert. I'd howl along but the other folks probably wouldn't like it

Kai said...

I KNOW you had a GREAT time last night! Tell us about it today, okay? And kudos for getting your craft area cleaned up. I no sooner get MINE straightened than it looks messy again. Sigh. I think that's a hazard of creating! LOL!