Wednesday, November 15, 2006

KITCHEN FINISHED EXCEPT FOR THE WINDOW TREATMENTS






Here's some pics of my Kitchen finished EXCEPT for the window treatments and they should be in place in the next 2 weeks. Well, that's what Home Depot said. :-) I HOPE. We ordered Ebony wooden Shutters for the windows and roll up wooden blinds for the sliding doors. I'll post some more good pictures where you can see the whole back wall. I just wanted to get some pics posted so y'all could see. It's a BIG change from what my kitchen was. :-)
LOve & HUgs
Fran

7 comments:

Judi W. said...

Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous! Who needs a decorator when you have Ken and Fran! I am going out and buying red and black paint tomorrow so I can copy you. Not really but it sure is tempting. Your kitchen really does look amazing. What a change. It's a happy, happy room.

Fran said...

Thanks Judi,
Go out and buy red and black paint and paint your kitchen too. I love mine. :-) I was afraid of it at first but as we kept painting I love it. Heehehehe That's what I told Ken tonight that we have a happy kitchen. :-)
Love & Hugs
Fran

Kai said...

WOW! RED, CHEERFUL, COFFEE ACCENT PIECES ... what more could ANYONE ask for in a kitchen? (Well, besides a cook and/or at least someone to clean up AFTER cooking! Heehee!) I LOOOOOVE this kitchen, Little Frannie! You and Ken did a fabulous job!

MaryO said...

I love it, Fran!!! Especially the "bistro" look of the eating area. I'm getting fonder and fonder of red walls. You'll love working in this room!

Linda Fleming said...

Fran, it is beautiful! Don't you love a colorful room? I am so sick of neutral colored homes. People were skeptical of my plans to paint my cabinets and a wall red in my kitchen, but everyoe who has seen it loves it. I think some people are just afraid to use colors on their walls.
Hugs-
Linda F from FL

Jacque Uetz said...

Just beautiful! Fran I can't wait to see the window treatment.. My studio is red and i love it.

Linda said...

Red is Good....love it...love all the litte chefs.
Auntie Linda