Thursday, October 18, 2007

JUST A NOTE

Well, it's been awhile since I blogged. The traveling is over for this year. I'm rested and ready to start designing new dolls, patterns and pressmolds. I have several new dolls in process that I have to finish. Traveling like I did this year took alot of time from my designing. I know my cat, Kat is happy I'm home for awhile. He doesn't leave my side. When you have a 25 1/2 lb cat stretched out in the bed between you and your husband, it's like having a kid in bed with you. He's like a kid. :-) I get up during the night and he's right behind me. LOL LOL!! I go into my studio and he's right behind me. :-)

I still have to purchase that new digital camera. I hope to do that this weekend. Looked at several but haven't decided on which one to purchase. I sure do miss my digital camera. Didn't find the one I was looking for. Will still try and find it.

I'm working at our Perfume Shop today BUT I did bring doll things with me to work on when not selling perfume.

I also lost all my links I had on my blog. I have to re-do them also.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I will be blogging more real soon.........so keep checking back.
Love & Hug
Fran

1 comment:

Judi W. said...

we've missed you!