Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS TREE & /ORAMENT SWAP

This is our Christmas tree in our living room. It's 9 feet tall. This is the tallest tree I have ever had except for when I was a kid growing up. Back then we had real Christmas trees. We lived on a farm so we would go into the woods and cut our own. This is the orament Shashi made for me. We were partners in a Orament swap. It was lots of fun and I love my orament Shashi made. It's beautiful. Thank You Shashi. It will hang on my Christmas tree every Christmas.
Of course I had to buy the new Starbucks oraments. I bought 2 Starbuck cups oraments last year BUT this year the Christmas cup came with a bag of coffee orament. I had a cup of the Christmas blend tonight. I LOVE STARBUCKS!!!
I will post more pictures tomorrow. I have to finish decorating inside. I had to stop decorating inside today and go outside and help Ken decorate outside. The weather was beautiful today in the low 60's. Doesn't feel like Christmas here.
Love & Hugs
Fran

6 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Fran your tree is beautiful. Looks so pretty decorated with aall your ornaments. And I love the ornament Shasho sent you. She does such lovely work, doesn't she?

Jacque Uetz said...

Fran love your tree it is beautiful I love real tall trees..waiting to get a clear pic when inlarged so I can see all your ornaments.The one Shashi sent you is adorable,I love her work.The Starbucks is a hoot but so you :)

Anonymous said...

Love your tree, the red makes it so festive and beautiful.. Shashi sent a beautiful ornamant, she always does beautiful work.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Fran your tree is looking beautiful!! Can't wait to put up my tree as well. Looking at all the trees making me feel very Christmasy!

Judi W. said...

anyone that wants a white xmas can come visit me, lol. your tree looks lovely. love the little ornie that Shashi made - she is just dancing amongst the branches ..

Carolynl said...

OMG Fran ... a 9ft tree ... that wouldn't fit under my 8ft ceilings ... yes, i remember those days when we cut down our own ...
everything is beautiful ... hugz