Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Wishing eveyone a HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!! Are ya wearing green? I hope so, you don't want to get pinched do ya????? :-) I have corn beef cooking as I type. Company coming over for supper. We are having corn beef, cabbage and boiled potatoes. YUMMY YUMMY I'm hurgry now. :-)

On another note, I'm on my hubby's computer because mine is VERY VERY Sick at the moment. :-( Long story but hope to have her up and running tomorrow after the computer man works on it. :-) My husband is NEVER ALLOWED to work on my computer again. He deleted stuff out that he should not have. This is not the first time this has happened and it WILL be the last time he makes my computer sick. LOL LOL :-) His fingers love hitting the wrong keys and/or hitting the delete button. He doesn't read the little notes that pop up, he just hits delete, etc.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!
Love & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Happy St Patrick's day to you too!
I love Corned beef and cabbage but my family won't eat it. Your smells delicious LOL

Hope your computer is feeling better soon!!!

vivian said...

hope you get your computer fixed soon! have a lovely week!!
hugs
vivian