Monday, March 10, 2008

SWAP DOLL FROM BARB



Here's pictures of the swap doll Barb made me. Isn't she the cuties. This one is a Spit Fire. hehehehe When I opened the box she had her arms folded and looked at me and said, "LADY! It's ABOUT TIME YOU LET ME OUT OF THIS DARK HOT BOX". She's sitting her looking at me and saying SURE you have to tell everybody what I said when you opened the box. She still has her arms folded. She's enjoying living here with all the other dolls. She's a CUTIE!! She makes me SMILE! :-)
Love & Hugs
Fran

8 comments:

Barbara said...

warned ya....lol...as i looked at her i think she gave me a little wink...!!!! thank you sooo much for violette carmella!!! she is quite the proper lady and is standing by my garden gate next to my assemblage...she says to say hi and she is looking sooo forward to the arrival of spring here! (i think she's sick of the snow too)

vivian said...

isnt that barb a doll herself! I love her bright little bee! glad you had fun in the swap!!
hugs
vivian

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh isn't she the sweetest little doll. Lucky you.

Judi W. said...

She definitely has attitude! What a fun piece!

Yvette said...

She is a cutie.
Even though she looks likes she has the attitude of my 16yr old daughter. LOL
She is so fun!

Fran said...

Thank Y'all for the nice comments. Barb makes wonderful dolls and other things. Check out her blog and check out Vivian's blog also. Yes Vivian, Barb is a doll herself and I was glad to have her for my swap partner.

Barb, I'm sure Lil Spitfire winked at you.;-) She is settling in nicely with all the other dolls and my cat. She flew away from him, she didn't want that big O cat eating her. Kat(his name) loves anything that flies. Lil Spitfire put Kat in his place right away.
I'm sure Violette Carmela misses the Vegas weather, she's not used to snow. I bet she was wondering what in the world is all that white cold stuff. LOL

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful fun doll, great swap!!

Anonymous said...

She is lovely...how lucky you are to have her. I love her wings.