Thursday, April 24, 2008

ANNOUNCING ONLINE CLASS

ANNOUNCING MY SPRING FAIRY PINCUSHION ONLINE CLASS

ONE OF MY SPRING FAIRY PINCUSHIONS
ANOTHER ONE OF MY SPRING FAIRY PINCUSHIONS

BOTH OF MY SPRING FAIRY PINCUSHIONS TOGETHER
ANNOUNCING MY SPRING FAIRY PINCUSHION ONLINE CLASS AT DOLL STREET.
http://www.dollstreetdreamers.com/ There's still time to sign up even though it starts today April 25, 2008. The class is on going and you can sign up anytime you want. This Fairy Pincushion is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN TO MAKE. You will have a BLAST making her. I will be available through the class with any questions anyone has. I will be there step by step for you. I can hardly wait to see the Spring Fairy Pincushions the students make. It's going to be FUN FUN FUN!!!
Hope to see you in the class.
Love & Hugs
Fran


4 comments:

Kelly Bell said...

Looks like a lot of fun Fran. Wish I had time right now - but on going you never know! Wish I could have made M,M&M but the cataract surgery just cost more than I could afford with putting both together at the same time. I'm sure you had a blast. Can't wait to see pictures.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely pincushions Fran.

JudiA said...

I'd know these beauties as yours no matter where I saw them -- all of your dolls are so beautifully serene and feminine.

Anonymous said...

I love your dolls!! Just saw the photos of the 2 new pincushion fairies...I was wondering if you sell the ones you make. I would love to have one for my collection and also one for my SS!