Wednesday, July 09, 2008

HELLO OUT THERE IN BLOG LAND

Hello OUT THERE IN BLOG LAND. I've been so busy I haven't had much time to sleep. LOL
I'm working on lots of things and I'm leaving for EDAC (Enchanted Doll Artists Conference) on Tuesday. You know, I always have a year to get ready for EDAC, one would think that was plenty of time to be ready way ahead of time. NOPE!! NOT ME!!! I'm working as fast as I can. hehehehe!! Got lots of loose ends to tie before I leave.

I don't know if I will post again before I leave or not. If not, I will post pictures, etc of EDAC when I get home. That will be July 21st. Please don't expect to see any post that day or several days after that. LOL I have ODACA here in Vegas a few days after I get home from EDAC. :-)
Soon after I will post pictures and details. I WILL. :-)
Love & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Susan said...

A year??? That's barely long enough to plan something out, what are they thinking!! Have fun and bring back lots of pictures and ideas. Hugs.
Susan

Linda Fleming said...

Sounds like you have lots going on. Hope you have a great time at both doll conferences!Enjoy!