Saturday, October 18, 2008

STUDIO STILL NOT CLEAN!!!!

Well, my studio still isn't cleaned up. I went out and bought more large 3 drawer plastic cabinets. I MADE LOTS MORE WORK FOR MYSELF!!! LOL

I have books to put on the book shelves, file papers away, find places to put everything. hehehe
You know how we are ........ We have lots of stuff and go out and buy more stuff when we have no more room to put it. We Just Have To Go Shopping at Michael's, JoAnn's, ETC ETC ETC rather we need something or not. :-) I have two 50 % off coupons(cash register tapes) for Michael's that ends today and a 40 % coupon(flyer). I'm trying to be good and not go BUT OOOOOOOOOOO! How I hate not using them. I have JoAnn coupon also. OOOOOOOOO!!!! HOLD ME BACK!!! :-)

My studio is looking better BUT still have lots to do. Maybe after supper tonight I will finish cleaning and straightening out everything. I NEED to finish writing patterns and making dolls.

I best say GOOD BYE for now, I WILL BE BACK after my Studio is back together.
Love & Hugs
Fran

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ohh, I'm the same way. I get the Joann's and Michaels coupons on-line and sometimes you just have to use them.. I went yesterday and got yarn and had to make myself pass by all the goodies. Not only is my studio a mess, it has now taken over my side of the sofa and surrounding area. Will we ever learn?

bub said...

Did you know JoAnns takes Michaels.
Michaels will take JoAnns but only if you are not using a Michaels. Thats the Henderson stores.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I don't know how you guys find the time to make so many wonderful dolls.
Hoopie

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Frana we are all in the same boat it seems, I clean the studio only to make yet a larger mess to only clean it again.....will we ever learn..I am the worst slob when it comes to creating.....yikes! Huggers, Kat Lees