Wednesday, December 03, 2008

HOLIDAYS & OTHER THINGS

I hope everyone had a lovely and yummy Thanksgiving. I did. It was nice spending the day with family and friends.

I have been decorating my house for Christmas. I'm not finished yet. :-)
Still have things to do. My hubby decorated the outside yesterday afternoon. It looks really nice. Will take pictures and post them when all is finished.

I have been working on new dolls that I will teach, patterns, pressmolds, etc, etc, etc. I still have some work to do in that department. Some are finished and some have to be created.
I will post pictures tomorrow of 2 New Classes I Teach. My camera is charging right now. I know I shouldn't have let it go dead but I did. I put it up and forgot where it was. When I found it, it was dead.
That's it for today. Thought I would let everyone know I'm here and what I'm up to. :-)
Love & Hugs
Fran

1 comment:

vivian said...

hi Fran, cant wait to see pics of the dolls and the house! and your snowman!
hugs
vivian