Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

My hubby and I are leaving Christmas morning for Dallas, Texas. We are going to spend Christmas with two of our sons and their families. I can't wait to see them again. I know the grandkids have grown like weeds since the last time we saw them. It will be a nice Christmas!! as always. I am so looking forward to this visit. While in Plano, Texas (Dallas area) I will visit HOBBY LOBBY!!!! We don't have Hobby Lobby in Vegas. Wish we did. My husband is glad we don't. hehehehehhe!!!

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.........Patti Culea's new book "Creative Cloth Explorations" Adventure's in fairy-inspired fiber art.(I got my granddaughter Brittany a copy from Amazon.com and I autographed my page for her :-)). I AM IN PATTI'S new book. :-) I'm so HONORED, THRILLED AND EXCITED!! My work is in Chapter Two on page 45.

Got to run, have to go sell more perfume. Working at out Perfume Shop, Christmas is the busy season. Not much time for anything else except selling perfume. :-) Won't get back to creating dolls, journals, paper dolls, etc until the 1st of Jan. OH! and while I'm thinking of it, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Love & Hugs
Fran

3 comments:

vivian said...

Merry Christmas Fran!! Have a save trip and a wonderful time with your family!! ENjoy that hobby lobby. I'm not sure that there is one around here either. I'll have to look into that!
Hugs!!
vivian

Susan said...

Fran, enjoy your trip. We don't have Hobby Lobby here, but sounds like my kind of place. Congrats on the publication. Stay safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care. Susan

bub said...

AWESOME ! Bib Congratulations on being published artist.

Hoopie