Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FOUND OLD PICTURE

I found this old picture of me, 2 of my brothers; Tommy and Frank.
I was 5 years old, Tommy on my right was 6 yrs old and Frank on my left was 4 years old.
This was Christmas at our Mammy and Pappy(Grandparents) house. I got a wooden Table and chairs. They were cream color with red stripe on the cream color legs. I also got a walking bride doll. Santa was gooooooooood!! He visited our house and our Mammy and Pappy's house.

I remember this picture and this Christmas.

Tommy, Frances , Frank

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

You look adorable Fran. Isn't it lovely to see old photos of childhood. Amazing how much we remember in detail.

Carla said...

A very sweet photo. :) I don't remember my childhood.

Susan said...

So very cute. Don't you just love those old photos? Take care. Susan