Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A WALL HANGING "FAIRY FASHIONS"

This is a wall hanging I did for Art Quilts that I belong to. This was so much fun. I'm using it for another project deadline I have. You know the saying. "Kill two birds with one stone" Just a figure of speak. I would never kill 2 birds . I'm sending it to someone that asked me to send a creation that might get into a book. Even if it doesn't make the cut of the book, it sure was fun and I have plans for more pages and am turning it into a class. ~~What FUN~~

"FAIRY FASHIONS"

Fran Parrigan Meehan Copyright 2009


Everyone Have A Wonderful Creative Day !
Love & Hugs
Fran

10 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

It is gorgeous Fran!

vivian said...

wow Fran! this is so awesome! I love it. you make amazing art! people will love to take a class to make something like this! it'll be a hit. And I cant imagine that it wouldnt make it into the book!
have a great week!
hugs
vivian

Nita Butler said...

Wow love the Fairy Fashions piece. So creative and lovely!

Unknown said...

Very cool fran, I like!

Paulette said...

This is so cool! I know a fews litle girls who would to have it hang in their room! My granddaughter! Great piece.
Hugs,
Paulette

Chrissy said...

very cute...love all the textures....
:-)
Chris

HElen said...

Very, very nice! and what an imagination! great!

Fran said...

Thank all of you for your wonderful comments about my Fairy Fashions. I appreciate your comments very much. You inspire me.
Thanks & Hugs
Fran

Bonnie Lee Fontaine said...

May I PRETTY please wear the pink confection?? It 's to die for! lol
Everyone will want to be a fairy if such a gorgeous wardrobe is included. Lovely! :o)

Mo'a said...

With a piece as wonderful as this one , why would it not make it into the book.
I am sending positive vibes...this piece is making it into the book!!!