Wednesday, December 09, 2009

THANKSGIVING/FAMILY/ DOLLS & CHRISTMAS

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. We did. Our daughter Angela and our grandson Kyle came in for a few weeks. They left yesterday to go home. REALLY DO MISS THEM!!!

Went to our grandson Cain's concert last night. He plays the violin. It was a wonderful concert at his school. I'm so proud of him. :-) WOOOHOOO!! GREAT JOB CAIN!!!! Grandma & Grandpa are PROUD OF YOU!!!

I met my deadline on making 5 dolls. WOOHOO!!! My new camera I got for my birthday came in handy. It really takes wonderful pictures.

I finished the Littest Elf Swap that I was in on Vivian's list. I mailed my Elf to my swap partner a couple of days ago. Amy, Hope you like him. Amy if you are reading this post, please take pictures of him. I FORGOT TO. :-( I thought I did take pictures but with everything going on I must have forgot because there's no pictures of him in my camera. OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm BAD!!!! IT SLIPPED MY MIND!!! SORRY!!! Hope Amy sends pictures and I will post them on my blog. I guess I had/have too much on my mind of late. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! WHAT MIND!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! I REALLY DO HAVE ONE. HEHEHEHE!!

Now, I need to screw my head on right BECAUSE I have to get to work on new patterns and dolls. I have 2 stockings to make and mail out. Today I will clean my studio SO I can get back to creating. My mind is so full that it's running over. hehehehe! It's PENCIL & PAPER TIME!! MUST CARRY THEM AROUND WITH ME. hehehehe!

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FULL DAY OF CREATING!!!
Love & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

vivian said...

Oh dear! I want to see the elf.. and the other dolls as well! I hope Amy will take some pics.. did you recieve hers yet? cant wait to see!
hugs
vivian

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Oh my what a wonderful blog you have. I adore all the snowpeople and other dolls. Just so much to see here...hugs...m.