Tuesday, April 06, 2010

EASTER BUNNY, HOME FROM TEXAS AND READY TO CREATE

PICTURE OF EASTER BUNNY I MADE CHERYL FOR VIVIAN'S EASTER SWAP. GOSH! I JUST LOVE DOING VIVIAN'S SWAPS.


LITTLE BUNNY is sculpted out of paperclay and standing on a decorated round wooden box that I made. I added some goodies to the swap. I added a little pink cloth bunny, bunch of flowers and other goodies. I JUST LOVE SWAPS!!

We had a wonderful fun time in Texas visiting with family and friends. It was busy from the time we arrived until we left. Ken left on Tuesday and I stayed a few more days. Joleen and Natalie (our daughter-in-laws) took me to Hobby Lobby. Didn't get to do much shopping. We didn't have the time. :-( Next visit to the kids will be for relaxing, fun and hitting up all the Hobby Lobbies in town. There's 4 and they are not to far from each other. :-) I was really good this time shopping at Hobby Lobby. I spend only $14.00. YES! I WAS IN SHOCK!!! OH! There were lots of things I wanted but didn't have an empty suitcase. LOL LOL!!! I probably could have bought yet another suitcase. YES, I have several suitcases because I needed them to take stuff home that I bought. SOOOOOOOO!!! I figured I better not buy another one. Next time I will take an empty one with me. :-) Now that would be the smart thing to do. LOL


I am rested up and ready to start some new creations. I have lots dancing around in my head.

I'll start on a new creation tomorrow. Thursday and Friday I am teaching a doll class in my studio.


2 comments:

vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Glad you had fun. I buy stuff and then my poor sister has to have it shipped back home for me. Works for me!