Thursday, June 02, 2011

ANOTHER DAY & I WLL HAVE MY STUDIOS FINISHED! WOOOHOOO!!

WOOOHOOO!!! I WILL HAVE MY STUDIOS FINISHED BY TONIGHT!! WOOOHOOO!!!
I probably shouldn't say that too loud; something might come up that I don't get them finished. LOL!!

I have to go out this morning but soon as I get back this afternoon, I WILL FINISH SETTING UP MY STUDIOS.  I WILL!!  Not much to do now. Just a few things to put away and move all my paper files into my file cabinet. (I have to do that tomorrow because the file cabinet won't be here until then or Saturday). That's OK, I will put them in the closet in the guess room until then. That's where the file cabinet is going; in the closet in the guess room. Still room for guess to put their clothes. LOL!

Got to go for now. Have to leave in a couple of hours.  Will post pictures in the next day or so of my Studios. 
Hugs,
Fran

No comments: