Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going Away/Computer/Pictures

I am going away for several days.  Going to PA to see our Granddaughter Brittany graduate.  OH! MY! It seems like it was only yesterday she was a baby.  Now 18 and going away to college.  We are PROUD of her.  She belongs to the Fire Dept., Recue Diving, Life Guard and she has a job where she lives in PA.  She will be going off to college in Aug.  Will get lots of Hugs & Kisses from her, some of our other grand kids and some of our kids.  It will be so nice to see them.  It's been a couple of years since we saw some of them.  REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF THEM.

My new computer has problems.....it's so slow and it never was. Don't know what is wrong with it.  When Ken comes home this evening I'll have him check and see what is going on.  

I TRIED TO POST SOME PICTURES TODAY ON MY COMPUTER BUT NO GO!!  Computer is to slow for some reason.  I just hope this will come through.  I think it will but won't bet on it. :-)

I probably won't be on a computer in PA but might get to get on one.  Will see.  
Everyone have a great week & weekend.  HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S OUT THERE. 
Love & Hugs,
Fran

1 comment:

vivian said...

HI Fran! youre on the road again! you are one traveling woman! It will be nice for you to see family. Id be having to travel too if my kids didnt live nearby. Have a great trip and see ya when you get back.
to bad your computer wouldnt upload your pics, I would love to see them.
happy wednesday!
xoxo
viv