Friday, December 09, 2011

I CAN POST TO SOME BLOGS & SOME I CAN'T

I can now post to some blogs but some blogs I still can't.  I'll figure it all out I'm sure EVEN if I have to start another blog. LOL  I really don't want to do that.  Seems I have a gmail addy and don't know why or how to change it.  I've tried several time to get rid of that email addy.  It shows up on top of the screen as I type here in Posting.  I've gone to my account several times and changed it but it won't let me. I don't even get mail on gmail.   I guess it's OK for now at least I can post to some blogs now.  Perhaps I have to have gmail for Blogger.????????
Everyone Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

vivian said...

hmmm.. sometimes there are the oddest little qwerky problems with blogger. but I dont have gmail, so you dont have to have gmail. I wish I could help you figure it, but I'm at a loss when it comes to computer probs!
I'm glad you were able to leave a comment on my blog though! ;)
have a great weekend!
xoxo
vivian

Barbara said...

there are many i can't post on...it keeps jumping back to having me sign in...again and again...UGH...just when i had this thing downpat...