Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TODAY SO FAR

It's early here, I just finished breakfast and  playing a little on the computer before I finish cleaning my studios. Got one studio almost finished. WOOHOO!! then on to the other studio (Which is a TOTAL MESS).

I was good this morning at breakfast.  I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 cup of non fat milk, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a bottle of water.   I'M DETERMINDED TO STAY ON MY WEIGHT WATCHER'S PLAN.  Got to. I'm tried of giving them my money and not doing what I'm supposed to do to loose weight. Now it's DOWN TO BUSINESS TO LOOSE WEIGHT! :-)   It's hard sometimes; especially when the Holidays come around or there's GOODIES around.  I guess that is where WILL POWER comes in play.  I do have Will Power BUT sometimes I get in Will Power's way and eat the goodies.  "Yeah I'm Bad!" I have to give myself a lecture sometimes and this is a time I NEED A LECTURE! 

Going to go finish cleaning my studios.
Everyone Have A Great Day!
Luv & Hugs,
Fran

1 comment:

Perfectly Printed said...

Fran, you hit the nail on the head... we are paying them and not following the "rules". I have to try to walk an hour a day... my goal for the week. Too bad it's raining here. LOL
So glad you got the little Easter Tag. Crazy how damaged the envelope was!

Chris