Monday, May 07, 2012

"BLUE & HANK"

"FLYING LIL FAIRY ON HER BIRD"
"BLU" & "HANK"


"BLU" Loves sitting on her bird "Hank" and fly around all over the world. 
They are like glue.....They stick together all the time.  They have seen the
world together.  They come home every now and then to see their creator, ME :-). They are here with me now.  That is why you are seeing their picture. They have a lot of stories to tell when they come home from their adventures.

BLU and HANK just told me they have new Fairy and Bird friends.  Wait until you see their New Friends.  It will be awhile before I can post pictures for all to see, because they are flying everywhere. As soon as they all come home I will post their pictures for all to see. 
SOON THEY WILL MAKE THEIR APPEARANCES.  Some have been flying
for a real long time.

"BREAKING NEWS FLASH"!!!   "BREAKING NEWS FLASH"!!!
Just got an update from Paris....OOOLALA! and CARL are flying home as I type.  WOOOHOOO!! Can't wait to see them again.   When they arrive I will post picture of them.

Hope You Enjoy "BLU" & HANK" 
Hugs, Fran

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh ~ how cute!

Leilani Lyons said...

Hank has the greatest expression. I'm loving Blu and Hank.