Wednesday, May 09, 2012

OOOLALA & CARL ARE HOME FROM PARIS

OOOLALA & CARL are home from Paris.  They have been gone for several weeks.  They said, they had lots and lots of fun.  They met new friends to fly around with.  Carl has a new brea on his head.

Sorry, pictures aren't that great.  Will take more tomorrow.  The lighting just wasn't good and I couldn't get the pose I wanted. 

OOOLALA & CARL are telling me lots of wonderful stories about places they were.  OOOLALA showed off her wings I made from real old antique feathers from Paris.  Now OOOLALA is telling me some of her friends want me to make them some wings with my real old antique feathers from Paris.  Will have to see about that one. :-)   I still have some left but not sure how I will use them yet.  SHHHHHH!! Don't let OOOLALA hear me say that.


See the pics aren't that great.  Will re-do them tomorrow.  I'm tried and going to watch TV tonight.
or go to sleep while sitting on the couch watching American Idol. 
HAVE A GREAT DAY & EVENING,
HUGS
FRAN

1 comment:

vivian said...

love your birdies and fairys Fran! they are adorable!
xoxo
vivian