Friday, August 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN SOON WILL BE HERE!!!

Well, Halloween will soon be here.  Lots of SPOOKY GHOST & GHOULS will be walking and flying around.  I have a Witch flying around in my house already.  She can't wait for Halloween Night.

MMMMMMM! I guess I better watch out on Halloween night when I open the door for the SPOOKY GHOST & GHOULS out and about.  I'm sure WITCHY WITCH will want to fly out the door and join in with all the other Witches, Ghost & Ghouls for a scary night of fun.

HERE SHE IS SITTING WITH HER BROOM READY TO FLY AS SOON AS HALLOWEEN ARRIVES.   I told her she had a bit of a wait but she said, she doesn't care.  She is going to sit with her broom and wait until HALLOWEEN NIGHT!  Looks like I'm in for a night of watching Witchy Witch so she won't fly out the door.  She's saying; she promise she will come back home after she and others have a fun HALLOWEEN FRIGHT NIGHT!  MMMMMMMM! I'M SURE IT WILL BE FUN FOR HER OUT TERRIFYING ALL THE KIDS.   Glad she has a couple of months to wait.  SHHHHHHH! Can't let her hear that, she thinks it's sooner. Boy is she in for a surprise.  She won't be happy when she finds out HALLOWEEN is a couple of months away. LOL LOL LOL!!!
WITCHY WITCH SITTING WITH HER BROOM WAITING FOR HALLOWEEN NIGHT!  HEHEHEHEHE! SHE HAS A LONG WAIT!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
:-) Fran :-)

1 comment:

vivian said...

great witch FRan.. her outfit is wonderful!
happy weekend!
xoxo