Saturday, August 11, 2012

TEACHING - SICK - CREATING

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  Was in Austin at All Dolls Are Art Conference teaching.  What a wonderful fun time all had.  I really really enjoyed teaching my "Fairy" class and my "Miss Prissy" class.  The whole conference was wonderful.  Lots of great items in the Sales Room this year.  Gypsy Pamela and Ken were there with all their WONDERFUL fabrics, patterns, trims, etc etc etc.  WOW!
If you get a chance to go in 2013 RUN TO SIGN UP.  Watch for sign ups on www.alldollart.com

I died when I got home.  Not really died or I wouldn't be typing. :-)  I died with ALLERGIES!! AND STILL AM.  Getting better but it sure is taking a long time.  Been to doctor and taking meds she said to.  Something in the Texas air my body doesn't like.  I've been staying inside the house most of the time.  I just went out to go to Michael's because today was the last day to use my 40% off coupon and I needed another large 8lb box of clay.  Got to do some more sculpting.  I'll surely feel like my old self soon.

Stayed in my PJ's for days.  I guess I had a Pajama Party.  :-)  Just wish I had felt better.  Another few days and I think I will be back to my ole self.  Hubby was down with allergies also.

Going to work on some more new dolls, hopefully I feel like it tomorrow.  Got several new ones made but was working on more before I went to ADAA conference.   I will finish them and start on new ones. 

Time seems to go by SOOoooooooo! FAST! 

Going to get off here.  Just wanted to post and let all know I'm still here. :-)

MORE SOON! :-)
Luv & Hugs
Fran

3 comments:

Rhissanna said...

I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather, Fran. Hurry up and get better! We want to see pictures!

Lisa said...

Hope you are feeling better!
I'd love to attend that conference - I bet it would be so much fun! I'm with Rhissanna - lets see some pictures!!!
;)

Unknown said...

Allergies can be just awful!!! Hope you feel better!! At least you were able to use your 40% off coupon!!

chris