Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN/HURRICANE

BOO! Everyone have a safe fun HALLOWEEN.  We are going to our son Kevin's house tonight for Halloween.  We haven't stayed home for Halloween since we lived here. :-)  Maybe next year. 

I sculpted another Halloween PUMPKIN BOY standing on a Jack O Lantern with his Trick or Treat pail, a ghost on a stick, a black cat and some candy pieces.   BUT I NEVER finished him. :-(
Maybe I will finish him before Thanksgiving. :-)  He needs to be painted.  Well, after all he is a pumpkin. He can be a bit late for Halloween.

Haven't done much of anything lately BUT WILL be working on new patterns and dolls.  I know every time I say that something happens or comes up that stops me from creating. NOT THIS TIME! I WILL GET SOME NEW CREATIONS FINISHED SOON!  Got several started already.  Studios are almost clean AGAIN! :-)    Just have to find places for everything. 

Got to go shopping this morning, so I better get off the computer.  Just wanted to post and wish everyone a FUN SAFE HALLOWEEN.

My heart and prayers go out to all that were in the path of the Hurricane.  We have children in PA, NY and CT.  They are all safe. Some are still without electric and the clean up has begun. I'm thankful that our kids are safe.  My heart & prayers are with everyone that was in this Hurricane and  with all that were lost in this terrible storm.


WITCHY WITCH IS ON HER BROOM AND IS OUT THERE FLYING AROUND CHECKING OUT THE AREA.  SHE'S UP TO WITCHY WAYS SOOOOOOOO WATCH OUT EVERYBODY!
KIDS HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR CANDY!!!
SHE'S READY TO SCARE KIDS AND GROWN UPS TONIGHT!!!  
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!! Glad your family is safe!!

chris