Friday, November 09, 2012

NEW ONLINE CLASS ON DOLLSTREET

***ANNOUNCEMENT***
******SNOWMEN/SNOWLADIES/LITTLE SNOWPEOPLE/BIG SNOWPEOPLE ******
CLASS

OOOOOH WHAT FUN!!!  TIS THE HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS SEASON. 

I'm Proud To Announce That **My Snowmen ** Snowladies** Class will be on DollStreet. Please go check the class out.  www.dollstreetdreamers.com  Then click on Creative College(it's at the top of the page). There you will see pictures of my Snowmen**Snowladies**   There you can sign up for my Snowmen**Snowladies** class.  My Classes are under my name:
Fran Parrigan Meehan.  My class is on page 2.
 
You don't have to be a member to sign up for classes. BUT if you would like to be a member of DollStreetDreamers Join.  DollStreetDreamers group is loads of fun and information. WE LOVE CREATING DOLLS & ART OF ALL KINDS!
 
Now back to my Snowmen**Snowladies** class.
Here Comes Frannie's Snowmen and Snowladies Class sliding right into your heart.  You will fall in love with these fun SnowPeople.  You will want to make as many as you can. :-)  Give them as gifts, make some to sit,stand around in your house or hang them on your tree.  Let your IMAGINATION RUN WILD while creating your Snowmen/ Snowladies/Snowpeople/ Little Snowpeople.  
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO CREATE SNOWPEOPLE!!!! :-)
They Truly Are Fun Conversation Pieces. 

HERE'S A FEW PICTURES OF MY SNOWMEN**SNOWLADIES**CLASS


 

 
 Go to www.dollstreetdreamers.com to see and sign up for my class and or other classes.  There's lots to see on DollStreetDreamers!!   www.dollstreetdreamers.com  Besure and click on Creative College to see my class and lots of other wonderful doll creators. There's several pages of different classes.  HAVE FUN!!!
***ENJOY***
FRAN PARRIGAN MEEHAN

1 comment:

vivian said...

oh frannie oh frannie.. I am such a bad friend.. your returned box is still sitting here... OK.. right this minute i will put a new label on it and I PROMISE I will put it in the mail TODAY!!!!!
love ya friend!
xoxo
vivian