Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.

I'm baking cookies today.  I just took the last batch out of the oven.
 
We had two of our sons and family over Sunday night for a good ole Country Ham supper.  I made a apple pie and a blueberry pie. Kevin loves apple pie and Kenny loves blueberry pie.  Sooooooo since we moved here I bake them each a pie when they come over during Christmas.  We are going to our son Kenny & Natalie's house tonight for Christmas Eve.  In the morning we go over to our son Kevin & Joleen's house for Christmas Breakfast.  Christmas late afternoon we go over to Joleen's parents house for supper.   THINK I MIGHT PUT A FEW POUNDS BACK ON!!!  LOL LOL!!

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL
FUN & SAFE CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL,
LOVE & HUGS
FRAN

1 comment:

Perfectly Printed said...

Merry Christmas!

chris