Wednesday, March 06, 2013

HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY

Today is my Hubby's Birthday.  He's out golfing this morning with our two sons Kevin & Kenny and a friend Bob.  It's a bit nippy outside.  In the 30's but will get in the low 60's.  I just looked up at my tool bar and it says it's 41 degrees now.  I got him new golf clubs for his Birthday.  He's playing golf with them this morning. :-) 

I'm going to get in the kitchen and make his Birthday cake.  Kids are coming over tonight to have supper/cake & ice cream.  Sounds YUMMY to me BUT I will be GOOD because I'm sticking to my Weight Watchers. :-)

OFF TO THE KITCHEN I'M GOING "TO BAKE, BAKE, BAKE MY HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY CAKE" :-)
XO,
Fran

2 comments:

Cyndy Sieving- Reporter said...

I hope you all have a special day!

vivian said...

happy birthday to your hubby! have fun with your family tonight. And good luck with the weight watchers! you can do it!!
xoxo