Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TUESDAY & WEIGHT WATCHERS

Today is Tuesday and that means I had to go to Weight Watchers this morning and weigh in. MMMMMMMM!  I DID! I GAINED 1.6 lbs.  I'm going backward instead of foreword. 
Got to GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
I'm having a hard time for some reason or other. Perhaps I need an attitude adjustment???? :-)

As of TODAY I PROMISE I WILL STICK TO THE WW PROGRAM AND NOT LET ANYONE TEMPT ME INTO EATING STUFF I SHOULDN'T!! I have NO WILL POWER!  I think it's just the state of mind I've been in lately. So far today I have eaten like I should.  I will also get on the treadmill.  OK that's enough about me gainning weight YET AGAIN.  :-) 

I'm off here to finish creating something fun. Got my camera working also. WOOHOO!!  

Everyone have a Great Creative Day,
Fran

"Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul" 1996-2013

No comments: