Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WEIGHT WATCHERS & SHOPPING

Went to Weight Watchers this morning.  Did not loose nor gain.  I think (I KNOW) I'm not staying on the program like I should.  It's really hard for me to stay away from foods I crave.  I just have to find lots more WILL POWER!!!  Can't just keep giving money away because I'm not doing what I'm suppose to do.  It's all my fault.  Weight Watchers works but for some reason I'm BAD!!!
BUT AS OF TODAY I AM GETTING ON THE PROGRAM AND STICKING TO WW PLAN.  I CAN DO IT!! I HAVE MANY TIMES.  Yes, I said, Many Times.  Does that tell you something about me? WHY DO I HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME STAYING AWAY FROM SWEETS AND FATTING FOODS???????  I know I can eat them but in moderation and stay within my points.
AS OF TODAY I PROMISE MYSELF THAT I WOULD EAT RIGHT AND STAY WITH THE WW PLAN. I WILL DO IT!!  I PROMISE MYSELF!!! 
Keep fingers crossed that I have the will power to do this.  Got a new frame of mind today and I am going to do it!!!

Went shopping at Michael's for art supplies, etc.  Starting tomorrow I will start on some new creations.  You know it's hard for me to work on one creation at time??? It really is. I am a Multi Tasker.  Yes, I'm a Type A person. LOL LOL!! Had many doctors tell me that.  They told me it's not a bad thing.   It is to me because I jump from one thing to the other and I feel it takes longer to finish a creation.  SO GUESS WHAT???? I have promised myself I am going to start on a project and finish it before I move on to the next project.   Fingers are crossed X X that I stick to what I just wrote about. :-) 

Got to run.  I have more shopping to do today.  Couldn't do it all because had frozen food I had to bring home. 

QUESTION???????? DO ANY OF YOU DO THE SAME THING I DO WITH YOUR CREATING??????   I JUST KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN THIS. LOL LOL LOL!!

MY GRANDDAUGHTER BRITTANY & MY DAUGHTER NICOLE
THEY BOTH ARE ARTISTS.   I KNOW THEY DO MULTI-TASKING JUST LIKE THEIR GRANDMA/MAMA  LOL!!!  THEY BOTH ARE GREAT ARTISTS.  
 
BRITTANY   &     NICOLE
 
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT CREATING DAY!!!
XO
FRAN

No comments: