Thursday, May 02, 2013

TODAY

Today I am working on lots of things. Multi Tasking again.  I just started a pot of Homemade Chicken soup.  The chicken is cooking.  Will add all the goodies later.  I love Homemade Chicken Soup.  Going to try some new ingredents this time.  Will let you know how it turns out.  Yummy I hope.  I'm cleaning house.  Finishing a swap item and going to mail it.  Working on some Art Work and A New Doll.  YES!! I am going to try and work on ONE CREATION AND FINISH IT. LOL!!
BUT NOT TODAY! :-)

 I'm posting new pictures of my Rose Bushes, etc in our back yard for all to see.
Can't wait until the wind stops blowing so hard.  It blows my rose petals off.  Haven't cut any roses for inside the house yet.  Waiting for them to get a nice start on blooming. They have lots of buds on them now.  Mr. Lincoln rose bush is like the one we had in Las Vegas, NV when we lived there.  Couldn't take my rose bushes with me. :-(  So, we found a Mr. Lincoln rose bush(my favorite ever) here and other rose bushes similar to the ones we had in our back yard in Las Vegas, NV.   Sure do miss all my rose bushes in Las Vegas, NV.  I'm sure these will be just as big and beautiful as the ones I had.  You know the saying Everything is BIGGER & BETTER IN TEXAS!!!!  YEAH!!!  Hope my Rose Bushes are.  Got 1 Yellow, 1 Pink, 2 Red, 1 White, 1 Lavender & 1 White&Red Striped.  

 MR. LINCOLN ROSE BUSH. His Roses get really Large.  Can't wait for them to get Larger.
 OUR BACK YARD
 MORE PLANTS & HUMMING BIRD FEEDER
ROCK N ROLL ROSE BUSH
 
I might have pictures in my computer somewhere of my rose bushes in Las Vegas, NV.  I will have to look and see.  I know I used to but when you change computers, etc. they get lost or can't find them sometimes.  Will see what I can find.  If I find them I will come back and post them.

P.S The little Blue Flags in the yard are for showing were the water lines run for the sprinklers. We are going to have a drip system put in for the roses. 

HAVE A GREAT CREATIVE DAY,
HUGS,
FRAN

No comments: